I know this post is past overdue, but hey - better late than never.
I made multiple trips down to the Summercamp this year. Most of which during the month of September. One of the trips I brought Aspen along and she & I spent one full day having fun, riding horses, 4-wheelers, hiking, and relaxing. I then took Aspen down to her cousin's house in Norwood. She spent some time there while Daddy did a little bowhuning at the ranch. Here are just a few pics of the fun we had.
Aspen and I went for a hike. We went to a place we call Archie's Knob. It is a pretty well defined game trail that I had set up a trail camera on the weekend before.
2 comments:
Great photos! That is great that you were able to have a Daddy-daughter time together. Beautiful leaves.
It is so beautiful there. I love it.
Post a Comment