Our Family participated in the 2009 Live wElle 5K Run this weekend. Holly took 2 minutes off her previous time!!! This was my first year. With not running since my mission I was planning on doing a fair amount of walking but found that the motivation of the other runners helped me run more than I would have on my own. I did not catch my official time but remember it was 31 min and ??? seconds. (They should be posting the official times on the website soon)
Aspen also ran the 1 mile kids fun run. She had fun and completed very respectively. Aspen ran with some of her other cousins Tyler Strong, and Easton & Jacob Lancaster.
Jackson wanted to run (or fly) with his sister.
2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like fun and looks like the weather was nice. Congrats Holly on shaving off 2 min. And congrats to you all for racing its hard but invigorating. Of course I haven't run a race since high school but thats how I remember it.
Way to go guys! I didn't do it this year. I was sleeping after a shift at the hospital. But, impressive Brad. Now you and Holly need to come and run my mom's 4th of July run.
Post a Comment